- LVG Looks To Turn United’s Fortune Around At The Hawthorns
- Barcelona, Madrid Record Victories Ahead of El Clasico
- Gary Lineker Blasts Wenger: Says Arsenal Manager is ”Arrogant And Patronising”
- Liverpool Fans Attack Balotteli On Twitter After Shocking Miss Against QPR
- QPR Manager, Harry Redknapp Mocks ”Fat” Taarabt
- Swansea Manager Accuses Victor Moses of Cheating
- Swansea To Prevent Bony From Traveling to Sierra Leone For Fear of Ebola Virus
- Injured Theo Walcot Features For Arsenal Reserves After 286
- Liverpool Suffers Sturridge Set Back, As Returning Striker Picks Another Injury
- Keshi Recalls Moses, Enyeam as Super Eagles Face ”a Must Win” Match Against Sudan
Ivory Coast striker passes medical, set to join Everton
- Updated: January 22, 2014

Everton transfer target Lacina Traore has been granted a work permit ahead of a proposed loan move from Monaco.
Talks with the French side are ongoing and Traore, 23, has passed a medical despite a minor hamstring injury.
“Lacina is a player I really like. He is someone who would fit in really well in the role we want,” said Everton boss Roberto Martinez.
The 6ft 8in Ivory Coast forward had previously been granted a work permit for a failed move to West Ham.
“[Everton] can apply for the work permit now. If we got it, they’d know they’ll get it,” said Allardyce.
Martinez allowed striker Nikica Jelavic to join Hull earlier in the transfer window as the Croatian hoped to play more regularly to boost his World Cup hopes.
Traore only moved to Monaco from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala at the start of January, and any move to Goodison will be a loan deal.
bbc