- LVG Looks To Turn United’s Fortune Around At The Hawthorns
- Barcelona, Madrid Record Victories Ahead of El Clasico
- Gary Lineker Blasts Wenger: Says Arsenal Manager is ”Arrogant And Patronising”
- Liverpool Fans Attack Balotteli On Twitter After Shocking Miss Against QPR
- QPR Manager, Harry Redknapp Mocks ”Fat” Taarabt
- Swansea Manager Accuses Victor Moses of Cheating
- Swansea To Prevent Bony From Traveling to Sierra Leone For Fear of Ebola Virus
- Injured Theo Walcot Features For Arsenal Reserves After 286
- Liverpool Suffers Sturridge Set Back, As Returning Striker Picks Another Injury
- Keshi Recalls Moses, Enyeam as Super Eagles Face ”a Must Win” Match Against Sudan
FIFA Suspension: Baribote Withdraws Suit Against NFF
- Updated: July 18, 2014

The crisis rocking the Nigeria Football Federation which led to the country being suspended by FIFA has been laid to rest after all as a High court sitting in Jos on Thursday vacated an order, which restrained the Nigeria Football Federation from functioning pending the hearing of a suit challenging the validity of the Aminu Maigari-led NFF.
The vacation of the order followed a withdrawal of the suit by the plaintiff, sequel to appeals made in the interest of the country.
Justice Philomena Lot, at a sitting on Thursday, vacated the order following a motion filed to that effect by the counsel to the plaintiff.
Counsel to the Plaintiff, Habila Ardzard, told African Examiner at the end of the sitting, that his client had to hearken to pleas by well meaning Nigerians so that the country would not continue to be under the hammer of FIFA.
In his words, “My client is a patriotic Nigerian who read the mood of FIFA and more so there is a female World Cup coming up soon as she would not like the country’s interest to be jeopardized by her action.
It would be recalled that Justice Lot had last week issued an injunction pending the hearing of a suit file by the proprietress of Nembe FC, Mrs. Ebiakpo Baribote.